Configure Privacy for Gallery

15 years 4 months ago #81095 by ckayfish
Configure Privacy for Gallery was created by ckayfish
I've tried everything & looked everywhere. My dog keeps looking at me with that "If you ask me about enabling privacy on nants gallery one more time..." look.

I use Joomla! 1.5.8 (same issue with 1.5.7), CB 1.2RC3 and nants gallery RC2SR1(1.0RC2SR1+_plug_cbprofilegallery.zip)

No matter what combination of settings I use, all registered members can see profile pics. Whether backend set to connections only and no over-ride or backend set to anything and allow override (and a user over-rides) the profile pics are avialble to all users. I've even tried changing the tab location & layout type.

Interesting thing is that the module "mod_cbgallery" will not show pictures as expected. If one user set to "connections only" this module will not show these pics for a non-connected/public user. However any member can browse to profile and see pics.

Anyone else see simular sympoms? If there is an existing thread that addresses this (I've read many re: CB Gallery & connections, but none about this issue or with a solution for me) I will stand gratefully corrected.

Post edited by: ckayfish, at: 2008/12/02 10:51

Tips for understanding and solving your issue - Props to Krileon for creating this.
My Opensource CB Plugins: Mutual Connections and MYCB Cookie available here

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn