CB Connector v2.5 Beta 1 Available

14 years 2 months ago #121423 by geeffland
CB Connector v2.5 Beta 1 Available was created by geeffland
CB Connector v2.5 Beta 1 is now publicly available from cbconnector.com. Once it gets marked stable it will be available on joomlapolis.com as well. No account is needed on cbconnector.com to download, just go to the downloads and then go to the Beta Releases section.

v2.5 is a CB Native plugin, meaning that it will run on Joomla! 1.0.x, 1.5.x, and Mambo 4.6.x. It currently supports phpbb2, phpbb3, and Categories Hierarchy ( CH ).

Please note that currently since both Joomla! 1.5.x and phpbb3 use some custom utf8 functions with the same exact names that a patch is needed for both Joomla! 1.5.x and phpbb3 when used together. These patches are also located in the Beta Releases section of the downloads.

If you experience any issues be sure to post them in te CB Connector v2.5 forum so we can track and fix the issues.

CB3PD Developer - CB Connector (formerly phpBB Connector) plugin

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 6 months ago #141152 by steam.roy
Replied by steam.roy on topic Re:CB Connector v2.5 Beta 1 Available
Hello good sir,

Firstly I would like to express my thanks for the effort and time that you have spent on this script.

I would be grateful if you would be able to help me some issues that I am having with the script.

One of these includes: “Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class phpbb_captcha_factory in /home/user/public_html/phpbb3/includes/captcha/captcha_factory.php on line 25” when trying to view the CB profile. This only happens to users that are synced.

Setup: fresh install of CB, Joomla and cb connector 2.5 beta 1 ( with utf and mbstring patch installed). All latest stable build.

FYI, I was planning to post this on your forum as requested, as of yet I have not got my account on your site by a moderator. Same username (steam.roy) and email as this account.

If you would not mind, please let me some form of IM that I can connect you on. So I may tell you what I am looking to setup on my site, also if you need any access to help debug the issues. ETC.

Thanks again,
Roy

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantgeefflandmartijn189krileon
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn