Incomplete Norwegian Language Plugin?

16 years 7 months ago #42786 by vidnes.com
Incomplete Norwegian Language Plugin? was created by vidnes.com
After installing the Norwegian Language Plugin for CB, the language in the configuration pages (Only checked those so far) became more technical, meaning several fields now contains code-like words instead of proper human language.
Even the heading says "_UE_REG_CONFIGURATION_MANAGER", instead of just "Configuration manager".

Did I miss something during the installation or in the general setup, or is this plugin just incomplete?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 6 months ago #44711 by petarn
Replied by petarn on topic Re:Incomplete Norwegian Language Plugin?
I got the same problem with german?.
Is there a solution?

16 years 6 months ago #45142 by antonpower
Replied by antonpower on topic Re:Incomplete Norwegian Language Plugin?
Iam having the same problem after installing the firebord plugin and changing some configuration on the firebord's administrative menu. At the time I was not using any laguages pack. Now I'am using the brazilian portuguese language (pt-br).But it has not afected this problem.

16 years 5 months ago #48288 by 1st1
Replied by 1st1 on topic Re:Incomplete Norwegian Language Plugin?
I'm having the same problem, and I have tried several variants of installation -also adhered strictly to the readme instructions.
Anyone found a solution to this?

16 years 5 months ago #48587 by technotronics
Replied by technotronics on topic Re:Incomplete Norwegian Language Plugin?
Hi Guys,

What I did is this:

In the default language file 'default_language.php', there are a lot more descriptions of code language then in the plugin language files (like mine is dutch.php).

In the default language file I copied all the extra descriptions from line 773 till the end and pasted that in my own language file at line 773, just before the ?>.

Then in the plugin managment I've put my own language file at first position (gave it position -2).

That cleared out all the _UE_REG shit. Now the only thing to do for yourself is translate the English to your own.

Cheers,

Marco.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn