Updated dutch translation for CB 1.1

16 years 6 months ago #47548 by stimpy
Replied by stimpy on topic Re:Updated dutch translation for CB 1.1
kiap wrote:

OK, here goes; I hope I got everything and everything right.

Thanks for the good work. This file is much better that the official, but outdated, version. The original version contained a lot of errors, some of which are still there. There is use of formal and informal language ('je' vs. 'u').
I've made the last corrections and attached the files.

I could argue here and there on the translation, but left it as is.

Attachment cb_11_dutch.zip not found

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 6 months ago #47565 by lastboyscout
Replied by lastboyscout on topic Re:Updated dutch translation for CB 1.1
Hi all,

I've reviewed and cleaned up the large additions of Kiap (very nice job Maurice!:)) and the few adittions of Stimpy (thanks) and submitted it as the official most recent (formal) version of the Dutch Language plugin.

This version is the closest one in coding next to the original English languagefile of CB v1.1.
If you look for an informal version go to www.dutchjoomla.org where you can download it (although it is less complete than this one:whistle: )

Paul

Attachment CB_1-a6ad20e63427d09091d460e8f30dde12.zip not found

Attachments:

16 years 3 months ago #54020 by zander
Replied by zander on topic Re:Updated dutch translation for CB 1.1
For DutchJoomla I have created a dutch formal and dutch informal version out of all the diffrent files. Cleaned up, splitted the formal and informal strings, corrected translations and updated all language strings to the CB 1.1 file, and added a few strings for fireboard.

You can download the formal and informal version from DutchJoomla, forum.dutchjoomla.org/local_links.php?catid=20 or from joomlapolis: www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_mtree/task,listcats/cat_id,148/Itemid,55/

Sander

16 years 3 months ago #54073 by stimpy
Replied by stimpy on topic Re:Updated dutch translation for CB 1.1
How does this relate to the files posted here?

16 years 2 months ago #55181 by zander
Replied by zander on topic Re:Updated dutch translation for CB 1.1
There were many many versions circulating on this forum and the DutchJoomla. So I checked all versions and made an informal and formal version out of it. I have used the versions on DutchJoomla as base.
I couldn't find a really complete formal or informal version, strings were missing or formal and informal were together in one file.

Regards, Sander

16 years 2 days ago #61442 by ewel
Replied by ewel on topic Re:Updated dutch translation for CB 1.1
It is great to see that several people make the effort to translate and share their work!
But it would be even nicer if I could find at least one language package Dutch that actually installs... I think I've found and tried all existing versions but all result in the 'xml not found' error.
How are the files from the zips installed manually?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.236 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn