What is groupjive?

16 years 11 months ago #36847 by ffaabbss
Replied by ffaabbss on topic Re:What is groupjive?
Is GroupJiveFB to be continued in the future with future versions of GroupJive or maybe going to merge with GroupJive at some stage to make development easier?
I am wondering which way to go with my new site... wait for a GroupJive stable and external FB Integration or use GroupJiveFB now....

@Shae:
Really pretty photos of yours on your site ;-) seen them all- haha

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 9 months ago #40949 by wwvine
Replied by wwvine on topic Re:What is groupjive?
Update for ffaabbss:

Shae has kindly accepted an invitation from the GroupJive team to come on over and do exactly that. She is supporting the level of energy and work that GroupJive is putting into the component right now by joining the team. Thanks Shae.

FYI: GJ is moving toward "stable" 1.5 for Joomla 1.0.x and is also preparing for Joomla 1.5.... The team @ GroupJive is asking for your help in completing what we've named the "Drive to 1.5 stable". You can get on board here ~>

joomlacode.org/gf/project/groupjive

ALSO: you can report BUGS and make FEATURE REQUESTS here >>>

joomlacode.org/gf/project/groupjive/tracker/

Thanks everyone!

Post edited by: wwvine, at: 2007/07/14 16:25

Post edited by: wwvine, at: 2007/07/14 16:30

16 years 7 months ago #44088 by dpk
Replied by dpk on topic Re:What is groupjive?
does it/will it work on Mambo? What versions of Mambo?

I hope we are not getting to a place where CB works with Mambo, but extensions and plugins for it do not...

16 years 7 months ago #44240 by FidelGonzales
Replied by FidelGonzales on topic Re:What is groupjive?
It's good to see the integration with EventsList. Unfortunately, I'm now using JCal Pro, which seems better supported and has more features that are of use to me. EventLists, though, is a good component. And, so is GroupJive and CB. I hope Fireboard can pick up the pace with its progress and support, as I'd like to convert to Fireboard along with GroupJive.

15 years 11 months ago #62752 by sanjay.aggarwal
Replied by sanjay.aggarwal on topic Re:What is groupjive?
Please see...the site groupjive.com is not working.

15 years 9 months ago #67263 by okstated
Replied by okstated on topic Re:What is groupjive?
Groupjive is looking for a new developer team.
www.groupjive.org/index.php?option=com_fireboard&Itemid=45&func=view&id=4925&catid=4&limit=6&limitstart=54

Groups are essential for any online community. Could a greater cooperative be had between CB and Groupjive?

I wonder.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.240 seconds