Configuration & Login problems

18 years 3 months ago #3227 by a1lostnomasd
Configuration & Login problems was created by a1lostnomasd
1. Everything in CB works except the configuration. When I click on the button I get a blank page... and when I say blank I mean completely blank. Not a bit of code downloaded.

2. I have a feeling that it has to do with me never being able to get to the configuration... but I tried to log in as one of the existing users (after syncing) and it fails. Once again I don't get a single error message, just failure to login

Any help is greatly appreciated,
Garrett

Please Log in to join the conversation.

18 years 3 months ago #3292 by pandamonium54
Replied by pandamonium54 on topic Re:Configuration & Login problems
I've got the same problem. It's happening with current releases of both Joomla (1.0.5, 1.1.0Alpha) and Mambo (4.5.3h).

I don't get a blank page per se - I just basically reload the page that was displayed before clicking configuration. It's as if the configuration link reloads the page instead.

This is with clean installations of Joomla and Mambo. After the rollouts, I just installed the CB component and try going to configuration without any luck.

18 years 3 months ago #3296 by a1lostnomad
Replied by a1lostnomad on topic Re:Configuration & Login problems
It would probably be smart of me to give more details...

openSUSE 10
php4
mysql 4
apache 2

those are my basic set of specs.

I tried community builder on another system and it worked just fine. the one it worked fine on is a Debian setup with everything the same except it runs apache 1.5.x instead of apache 2.

Monday I am packing up my site and moving it to OS X Server 10.4. Maybe it community builder will like it more than suse.

17 years 5 months ago #23218 by beat

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.286 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn