change link color?

16 years 7 months ago #42674 by mesmer
change link color? was created by mesmer
Hello. Can someone tell me how to change the text color of a person's URL on their profile tab? I've tried to find it in the default CSS, but no luck. It's currently using the site's CSS, but I want to override that for this bit of information.

TIA.

ken.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 7 months ago #42755 by mesmer
Replied by mesmer on topic Re:change link color?
Anyone? This seems like it should be fairly easy....

ken.

16 years 7 months ago #42757 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:change link color?
mesmer wrote:

Hello. Can someone tell me how to change the text color of a person's URL on their profile tab? I've tried to find it in the default CSS, but no luck. It's currently using the site's CSS, but I want to override that for this bit of information.

TIA.

ken.

what do you mean by person's URL?

yes all should be in the css files

16 years 7 months ago #42769 by mesmer
When I look at my profile page, for instance, there's a line/field that says "Website" then the URL I added is in the text box next to that.

My Joomla CSS template causes the text of that URL to be white, but the background of the CB tab where this info appears is also white. Oila, invisible text. I did figure out how to change the color of the tab background, but for aesthetic consistency, I'd rather change the color of links in CB's CSS template.

Does that make sense?

ksm.

16 years 7 months ago #42774 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:change link color?
The various CB Templates are located in the components->comprofiler->plugins->templates area.

16 years 7 months ago #42776 by mesmer
Yes, as I said in my first message, I've looked through the default css in that directory and can't figure out which line actually controls the color of links on CB profiles tabs. Lots of other things, but not links.

If you know which line it is, I'd be most grateful to learn which one it is!

Thanks.

ken.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn