mamblog chmod error

11 years 6 months ago #61420 by asdasdasdasd
Warning... Your config file is You need to chmod this to 766 in order for the config to be updated. Fatal error: Call to a member function showConfig() on a non-object in /home/birstero/public_html/main/administrator/components/com_mamblog/admin.mamblog.php on line 178

Your config file is (blank) Well, what is the config fill I need to chmod. I Chmod 766 configure.php and still get that msg

What blog system does this CB site use?

Post edited by: asdasdasdasd, at: 2008/04/22 22:28
11 years 4 months ago #66071 by darragh
I have the same issue with mamblog and CB.
I am not sure where configuration.php is referenced

Darragh
11 years 4 months ago #66314 by joeofall
i got the same problem too!!
11 years 4 months ago #66576 by denson
I think the problem is that mamblog is not compatible with joomla 1.5...even with the 1.0 legacy mode on.

I don't think any update is coming since the mambot homepage is down and the last update was 2 years ago. :dry:
10 years 4 months ago #103878 by cbjoel712
This is gross negligence.
And then we have to pay money for this?
It should be un-integrated or something should say in advance that it's not compatible with 1.5!
10 years 3 months ago #105345 by ramadji
hello,
I don't know if this thread is still open but I just want to say that I faced the same problem and I was able to fix it. Connect to your ftp server and navigate to the mamblog sub-folder under components. It looks something like this: /public_html/.../components/com_mamblog. Find the file configuration.php and set the permission on the file to 766. You can do: chmod 766 configuration.php if you're using the command line. If you're using a FTP client like FileZilla, right-click on the name of the file and click on file permission to set the value to 766.
I thought this might help someone save sometime.

Best regards,

ramadji
Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.417 seconds
Facebook Twitter Google LinkedIn