Getting Error after installation - Object Expected

14 years 9 months ago #102602 by dannymcguffin
Replied by dannymcguffin on topic Re:Getting Error after installation - Object Expec
good luck...

I am using lunarpages.com and the issue that I had (which you found out and i am still tingling over - thank you) was that I had to enable pho5 on the server.. through their CPanel they had a link and it was hidden, very well hidden at that, but I clicked it, then enabled it and it was fixed... just like that..

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 9 months ago #102610 by dhsle24
Well danny, I seem to have helpped you and you returned the favor. After your last post I went into my hosting center and went through the links and found it under content, language add-on settings using Godaddy and blam, there it was. I was using PHP 4.X, switched it and my VD went away too. Apparently, Godaddy has their own hosting account versions (mine is 2.0) and under the documentation it says the said 2.0 hosting version is PHP 5 compatiable, therefore I automatically thought that I could handel and was set up for PHP 5, but it's either/or. Another lesson learned. Thanks for being apart of the a solution source instead of just search and go! Take care.

Come visit us at www.unboundpoetry.com
I'm sure you know someone who could benifit from a site like this.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn