Remove Front-end Lang. and User editor in Profile

15 years 3 months ago #81605 by tomato123
May I ask how to remove the "Front-end language", "User Editor" and "Help site" fields in Profile page?
I know there isn't a simple option to do that(like in CB 1.2 RC4) and I think I need to do that by editing the code.
But I don't know what file to edit to make these field disappear.

Can you help me, please?

Post edited by: tomato123, at: 2008/12/08 21:25

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 3 months ago #81613 by beat
CB 1.2 RC 4 has a setting for that ;)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

15 years 3 months ago #81719 by tomato123
I know CB 1.2 RC4 has a setting for that, but I'm not using it on my site, untill a STABLE release is out.

That's why I want to know how to remove them in CB 1.1. Where is the code that I have to remove/edit? :)

15 years 2 months ago #84190 by isabelgica
CB 1.2 RC4 has a setting for that?..:ohmy:
Please tell me where it is... I'm searching and searching but must be overlooking it...

thx in adv!!!!!

15 years 2 months ago #84212 by nant
isabelgica wrote:

CB 1.2 RC4 has a setting for that?..:ohmy:
Please tell me where it is... I'm searching and searching but must be overlooking it...

thx in adv!!!!!

search in CB fields backend

15 years 2 months ago #84731 by isabelgica
Hi again,

i'm really sorry but cannot find these fields... I'm checking Community Builder > Field Management, but have no fields for front-end language and user editor... I also checked the CB config but don't find the info there....

could you please be a bit more specific and indicate where I can find this setting?

Many thanks again :)
isabelgica

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.346 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn