Logged in as SUPERADMIN can't reach some profiles

15 years 2 months ago #86412 by Rstyle
Hello,

I'm using SH404SEF, joomla 1.0.14 and CB 1.1. Everything works wonderfull. Redirects perfect. Logged in as a USER no problem. Can reach all pages and profiles.

But... I just found out that I can't reach some off the profiles when I am logged in as a SUPERADMIN (frontend). All pages working fine. But on some profiles I get a blank screen!

when I logout, and log back in as a "normal USER" I can reach the same profile without any problem (www.website/username).

The error message is: Webpage can not be found. Maybe it's moved or deleted. (while I can see that I am in www.website/username/)

If I change the SUPERADMIN to a normal USER, it can reach the same profile without any problem. But any other level (author, editor, Publisher, Manager etc.) will give an blank screen with this "error-message".

I use an "standard" HTACCESS file for rewriting, see included. I have looked over all kind of sites to maybe find an answer. But can't find it anywhere. Because it's also related to CB, I decided to post it here. Hopefully somebody has some hints..

Post edited by: Rstyle, at: 2009/01/23 22:43

Attachment htaccess.txt not found

Post edited by: Rstyle, at: 2009/01/23 23:16
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 1 month ago #87912 by Rstyle
I still haven't fixed this problem. Nobody experience with this kind of strange behaviors?

I have created an new SUPERADMIN account (Have heard about accounts that can be corrupted..) But still white blank screens on 3 users.

Have changed some rights on profilegallery directories etc.

Still, with any normal user profile I can reach this 3 users, but with any (3) SUPERADMIN users I can't reach this profiles from the frontend.

also within the database I can't see anything wrong on these 3 users..

:blink:

15 years 1 month ago #87914 by Rapunzl
It's highly recommended to upgrade to CB 1.2. It takes care of all the bugs listed in both the CB 1.0 and 1.1 areas with both Joomla 1.0 and 1.5 series.

Jamie (Rapunzl)
Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read all CB Articles | Specially the FAQ | Help us help you
CB links: Subscribe to CB documentation | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/7363/37/
]Our templates[/url] | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/blogcategory/61/74/
]Paid Subscriptions[/url] | Get Hosting | Our Forge
Visit my CB Profile

My personal site Rapunzl's Reality always under reconstruction

15 years 1 month ago #89107 by Rstyle
Thanks for your reply, but I can't upgrade. To much custom changes.

I have fixed my problem. So If somebody ever experience the same thing, this is what you have to do to fix it:

Go to your backend >> SH404SEF >> Go to URLs >> Find the USER >> Delete all the SEFS.

Go to frontend, login as SUPERADMIN and go to the USER again. The newly generated SEF is giving access now!

So not the profile, but the URL from SEF was corrupted.

Cheers,
Rstyle.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn