15 years 2 months ago #86932 by techsupport
Hi, I am having the following problems:

I am using:

Joomla 1.0.13 stable
Community Builder 1.1
JACPlus 1.0.13
Profile Manager 1.5RC1

The way it works?
The way my clients site works is that artists register and confirm email address.

CB is set to require admin approval and moderators have been given privilages to approve.

Moderators are currently set under the publisher group in JACPlus.

The problem i have is that whilst students register and their registration is identified through the moderation workflow module. Moderators are denied permission to view their profile to accept or reject.

Moderators are also refused access to approve or reject images.

However when the moderator clicks on the director for approve applicants their images ae accessible for rejection or approval.

I do intend to completely overhaul the site with updated versions in the near future but i really need sone advice on resolving this asap for the client.

regards

Frederick

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 2 months ago #86937 by nant
techsupport wrote:

Hi, I am having the following problems:

I am using:

Joomla 1.0.13 stable
Community Builder 1.1
JACPlus 1.0.13
Profile Manager 1.5RC1

The way it works?
The way my clients site works is that artists register and confirm email address.

CB is set to require admin approval and moderators have been given privilages to approve.

Moderators are currently set under the publisher group in JACPlus.

The problem i have is that whilst students register and their registration is identified through the moderation workflow module. Moderators are denied permission to view their profile to accept or reject.

Moderators are also refused access to approve or reject images.

However when the moderator clicks on the director for approve applicants their images ae accessible for rejection or approval.

I do intend to completely overhaul the site with updated versions in the near future but i really need sone advice on resolving this asap for the client.

regards

Frederick

Sounds like the code hack implemented by JACL has messed things up.

Nothing wrong with CB 1.2 unless you can replicate the same behaviour on a clean (aka no JACL hacking) environment.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn