CB subs??

14 years 8 months ago #107260 by fred8367
CB subs?? was created by fred8367
Hi all :D

Can i make a subsciption, where people can pay an amount every month with the cb subs system, like 10 euro every month???

Best regards

Frederik
The topic has been locked.
14 years 8 months ago #107304 by fred8367
Replied by fred8367 on topic Re:CB subs??
OOOOKAAAY :D
well, maybe i havent said it right.

ON our school, we have made a fund to raise money for new things an so on. So i really need to know if i can make a subscription plan that can withdraw an amount, depending on the subscription plan they have chosen, every month. (aswell as donation when and what they want, but i know that function exist :D )
14 years 8 months ago #107309 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:CB subs??
fred8367 wrote:

OOOOKAAAY :D
well, maybe i havent said it right.

ON our school, we have made a fund to raise money for new things an so on. So i really need to know if i can make a subscription plan that can withdraw an amount, depending on the subscription plan they have chosen, every month. (aswell as donation when and what they want, but i know that function exist :D )

There is a dedicated forum area on this site:

www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,38/task,listcat/catid,86/

that has a presales area also for similar questions. Search first to see if a similar question has already been aswered and if not then post there and someone will answer as soon as possible.

Quick answer for now (then locking this thread) is that CBSubs supports recurring payments for subscriptions but I don't believe you can set it up for pure donations.
Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds