[#1727] CB ProfileBook 1.2 RC2 German language?

14 years 2 months ago #123345 by joomlafriend
Hello my friends,

I'm a new subscriber to your nice community builder and fairly new to all this stuff. Let me explain a little. I run a German joomla site with joomfish! in German and English and have community builder installed both in German and English. Now i installed your ProfileBook 1.2 RC2 and i want that in German. Everything i googled so far didn't work.. i followed several instructions but nothing worked.. The zip-files i found out there pretending to be translations didn't work. (via Admin->Install or via CB->Plugin install). I unzipped it and found three files: german.php, germani.php and germanf.php. But i don't know what to do with it or where to go from here. I would really appriciate some help. Thanks in advance.

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/06/14 14:45

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 2 months ago #123346 by nant

14 years 2 months ago #123348 by joomlafriend
Replied by joomlafriend on topic Re:CB ProfileBook 1.2 RC2 German language how??
Ah! Hello there! :)

Well, duh.. where do i get a properly prepared German plugin? :blink:

Ahh... i got it now, thanks!

Post edited by: joomlafriend, at: 2010/02/01 18:21

13 years 10 months ago #135518 by pepperstreet
Replied by pepperstreet on topic Re:CB ProfileBook 1.2 RC2 German language how??
Sorry, i can't manage to find the solution for the profilebook 1.2 RC ?!? I don't even find the english language file as a template! Where is it?

Can you enlight me, please!?

13 years 10 months ago #135521 by nant
pepperstreet wrote:

Sorry, i can't manage to find the solution for the profilebook 1.2 RC ?!? I don't even find the english language file as a template! Where is it?

Can you enlight me, please!?

As mentioned earlier, all CB 1.2 language plugins now contain language strings for all CB Team plugins.

So, you should be able to follow the instructions posted in the language forum area (first sticky) to create your own plugin if needed.

13 years 10 months ago #135526 by pepperstreet
Replied by pepperstreet on topic Re:CB ProfileBook 1.2 RC2 German language how??
Where? I still don´t understand it. There must be an english source or default file... my cb profilebook 1.2RC does not have any language file in its folder?!?

I guess, i would need a variable-name reference...

EDIT:
In downloads is a rather old file?! And i found this additonal link:
templates.webdesign-welt.de/downloads.html?task=viewcategory&catid=56

I could not install any of these files. Not even by manual copying.
It seems the secaond file does work with the Joomla? installer... i will try it this way.

Post edited by: pepperstreet, at: 2010/06/13 22:22

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn