Buying facebook connect only

13 years 6 months ago #142417 by simberak
Buying facebook connect only was created by simberak
Hello,

I really would like to buy Facebook connect CB plugin only... Could you please make it as the separate item to buy?
The topic has been locked.
13 years 6 months ago #142455 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Buying facebook connect only
simberak wrote:

Hello,

I really would like to buy Facebook connect CB plugin only... Could you please make it as the separate item to buy?

No, subscribe if you want FBC. This is our business model, sorry it is not to your liking. We do not offer individual purchases for documentation subscription plugins.

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/09/20 16:43

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
13 years 6 months ago #144037 by Innubis
Replied by Innubis on topic Re:Buying facebook connect only
Don´t be worry ... i buyed the subscription only for this Plugin an now it doesnt work ... If i activate the plugin my Site is blank ... nobody can help and i realy regret my subscription now!

Use MyAPI ... is free ;)

simberak wrote:

Hello,

13 years 6 months ago #144140 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Buying facebook connect only
Using 2 facebook libraries at the same time will conflict, user either/or. If you choose to not use our plugin that is your choice, but as with your issue thread we can't debug a blank page without error logs and you don't have access to those logs. You can not begrudge our plugin if you are not going to assist us in the support process, we have been trying to help you. Our plugin is designed with the utmost security in mind and full CB integration, none other exists that does as such. Thread locked.

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/10/15 18:03

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.211 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn