Captcha Install

15 years 9 months ago #64010 by hagakuru
Captcha Install was created by hagakuru
I was really excited to find this plugin, however I soon became frustrated and disapointed when I tried to install it.

May I ask why there are no installation instructions whatsoever for this plugin?

I tried to install it via all 3 installers (joomla 1.0.15) and no success.

Would you mind explaining how to install this, and you may want to put a small readme in the zip.

Thanks.

>>edit, ok I found out where to install plugins. I have installed it - but now there is the field to enter the code, but there is no grapic image being displayed. I have not done a thing to the template, so please don't say something about "template garbage".

Not working out of the box for me sorry.

Post edited by: hagakuru, at: 2008/05/31 12:33

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 9 months ago #64011 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Captcha Install
hagakuru wrote:

I was really excited to find this plugin, however I soon became frustrated and disapointed when I tried to install it.

May I ask why there are no installation instructions whatsoever for this plugin?

I tried to install it via all 3 installers (joomla 1.0.15) and no success.

Would you mind explaining how to install this, and you may want to put a small readme in the zip.

Thanks.

>>edit, ok I found out where to install plugins. I have installed it - but now there is the field to enter the code, but there is no grapic image being displayed. I have not done a thing to the template, so please don't say something about "template garbage".

Not working out of the box for me sorry.

Post edited by: hagakuru, at: 2008/05/31 12:33

Did you publish it?

15 years 9 months ago #64110 by hagakuru
Replied by hagakuru on topic Re:Captcha Install
Yes it's been published. I read on the comments board at the Joomla site that another user had this problem as well.

All the areas where it is publised (ie registry, contact us etc) there is field displayed to enter the code but no graphic is generated. It dispays either nothing or the famous empty box with the red X in the middle.

15 years 9 months ago #65331 by hagakuru
Replied by hagakuru on topic Re:Captcha Install
Guess this issue gets filed in the "cannot address" bin? - Buy the real one, because the free one is a teaser?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds