What happened to Mikko's APC???

15 years 3 months ago #85759 by sa247
Replied by sa247 on topic Re:What happened to Mikko's APC???
Joomlashake,

i have been following this story since the disappearance of mikko. I am also an APC USCWAP user too! :(

Providing you do follow up with all the things as you say i would be interested in this component...

however since i have been burnt in the past i would like to know:

1)does the component stop working when your membership expires?

2)can you install the component on as many domains as you want under a single membership?

3)does the component call home in anyway?

thanks in advance

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 1 month ago #91206 by generator11
Replied by generator11 on topic Re:What happened to Mikko's APC???
still no news on the stable release of the Proma component that works on the CB1.2 stable platform? I have been emailing and waiting, reinstalling & rebuilding and cleaning databases. I have since learned that the last time it seemed to have worked in any real form was way back on CB1.2RC3. That is a lifetime ago. If we ever see a working version of this component are we going to be having these continual issues at each CB upgrade????? I find it hard to believe that there is no other solution out there? I am thinking of contributing to the developers pool that has been set up to get a proper open source version of this operational and supported. The last version that is available in their downloads section is for CB1.2RC3 that was placed there October 17th, 2008. That was the last time it worked? I am sure that mrsoul or whomever from Proma will be subscribed to this post so feel free, respond, or email me with a later version that works. I have tried proma 2.0 pre-release 5 and that still has major functionality bugs in the Tab Manager section, a key reason for buying the component in the first place. What use is this component if you cannot add in new profile types and configure the CB fields? Looking forward to your responses. I have just wasted another half a day on this searching forums and writing increasingly frustrated posts......................

A journey of one thousand miles begins with a single click of the mouse.....................

15 years 1 month ago #91284 by generator11
Replied by generator11 on topic Re:What happened to Mikko's APC???
Another footnote to this saga - I have another new version in the mail.....tomorrow

Post edited by: generator11, at: 2009/03/09 23:11

A journey of one thousand miles begins with a single click of the mouse.....................

15 years 2 weeks ago #93344 by awdesign
Replied by awdesign on topic Re:What happened to Mikko's APC???
I paid for "PromaSetup" membership and requested support from joomlashake.com. But I haven't received any reply from them regarding my support request for more thna 3 weeks.

They claim that paid membership support includes Priority Support and Installation service, but they do not even reply open tickets.

I asked to cancel my membership and refund the membership money. I am waiting reply from them.

It is a waste of money and time. Do not trust this company at all. Their extension should be removed from Joomla due to Fraud.

Thanks,
Lewis

Post edited by: awdesign, at: 2009/04/03 23:33

Post edited by: awdesign, at: 2009/04/03 23:35
Attachments:

14 years 11 months ago #99000 by joomlashake
Replied by joomlashake on topic Re:What happened to Mikko's APC???
@Lewis

It is ok, if you are unhappy with proma. But please don`t post such bad things.

Proma is well working and there are a lot of happy users with proma on their sites.

If you have got problems, contact us. Thanks.

Regards

joomlashake

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.948 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn