CB Juice for joomla 1.5 Non legacy

15 years 2 months ago #83644 by wrw
I have made some minor modifications to CB Juice to get it to work with Joomla 1.5 w/o the legacy plugin. I am using Joomla 1.5.8. I have done some preliminary testing with the csv test files provided with CB Juice. There is still some work to be done to make it fully compatible.

To install you must enable the legacy plugin , because I have not changed the XML file and potentially other things. Once you have installed CB Juice, disable the legacy plugin. The CB Juice should now work fine.

I will be testing it with larger files over the coming weeks and will post my fixes.

Again normal precautions apply...use at your own risk. Test on a non-live site. Enjoy! Let me know other issues to fix. I know the code still uses the $my variable.

Attachment com_cbjuice_1_5RC3B.zip not found

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 5 months ago #143479 by richiebee
Replied by richiebee on topic Re:CB Juice for joomla 1.5 Non legacy
is their an instruction manual for cb juice am nervous about it posting to members

13 years 5 months ago #143542 by wrw
Replied by wrw on topic Re:CB Juice for joomla 1.5 Non legacy
Hi:

I did this fix over a year ago and CB uice has since updated to be compliant w/1.5 extensions.joomla.org/extensions/extension-specific/community-builder-extensions/community-builder-activities/2613 . Check out their link to documentation/support to get more info. Basically the best practice is to create a couple of fake user and export to csv. Use this format to import new users--check the C Juice settings though to make sure you are Inserting not overwriting your existing users--best of luck

13 years 5 months ago #143569 by richiebee
thanks a lot!
did a test AND IMPORTED THE USER AND - THERE IS AN OPTION TO ADD
AND NOT NOTIFY...

however it dropped the extra fields how do I add the fields?

13 years 5 months ago #143687 by richiebee
If I create the fields manually in C.B. will that help?:unsure:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn