Looking for cb developer to create user types feat

15 years 2 months ago #86945 by mjh2000
Do you handle jobs like these ???

Can you tell me if you would like to do this.
Please email me at mjh55_98 at yahoo d o t com so we can talk further.

thanks
mjh

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 1 month ago #87616 by mjh2000
Can you please provide a reply to my questions?

what about my 2 other requirements?>??

Do you know anyone that can take on this work ???

15 years 1 month ago #87808 by Mandig
Dear all,

I'm looking for the same thing and it's very very important to me to have separate users kind.

Is there anyone out there who developped something similar ? I already bought the joomlashake Proma plugin but I can't use it because the host service I use are not disposal to install ioncube on their servers so I'm in serious trouble.

Isn't there anyone that can do it even paying it ???

Please let me know. Thanks

15 years 3 weeks ago #90557 by ryogi
I am working on similar requirement for my client's project. Below are some answers may not be in same order as your question.

#1 I have used available ACL components that allows me to create groups. - NoixACL

#2 To change better look for registration form, I think look for ChronoEngine

#3 To restrict display of some tabs for particular group...this is work in progress. I am working on a hack of CB, hopefully it will work irrespective of future CB upgrades.

Contact me if you need any more info -
mail.ryogi [at] yahoo.com

15 years 2 weeks ago #91636 by Phantom.Knight
Replied by Phantom.Knight on topic Re:Looking for cb developer to create user types f
This is what I need as well, any idea when these plugins will be available? Specially the CB paid Subscriptions plugin.

Thanks

15 years 1 week ago #91783 by mahmudbd2007
mjh2000 wrote:

I am looking for a developer to create a plugin that will give cb the user type feature - Basically have the follwoing:
1. different usertypes.
2. different regsitration forms for different usertypes.
3. different fields and tabs for usertypes.
4. be able to have sub-user types so upperlevel usertypes can manage the sub-user type only.
5. Be able to set certian fields as read-only for lowerlevel usertypes and modifiable for upper-level user types.

thanks
mjh

Hello,

It is possible to develop by following way,

When user will click at user registration then it will give a option with drop down, like 1) family 2) aupairs etc etc when the user will select at family then it will redirect at family register page and when select at aupairs then it will redirect at aupairs registration page.

Thanks

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 1.045 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn