Group Communication

15 years 1 month ago #90429 by easykey
Group Communication was created by easykey
I have spent several weeks hunting through add-ons and Joomla extensions trying to find a solution as follows:

I run a website for a Squash Club. As many of the members are children we have hidden Community Builder so that Member Lists can only be viewed by Registered Members.

Members are using the 'hidden' email feature to send a message to an individual member.

The challenge is this: Is there a way to allow members to send one message to a group (i.e. say 5 or 6 members in their league) We thought we were getting close when we discovered "Connections" which allows each member to keep a list of their favorite group of contacts.

What would be cool is if a member could then tick or select a group of members to send one message to.

Is there such a plugin?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 1 month ago #91547 by mahmudbd2007
Replied by mahmudbd2007 on topic Re:Group Communication
easykey wrote:

I have spent several weeks hunting through add-ons and Joomla extensions trying to find a solution as follows:

I run a website for a Squash Club. As many of the members are children we have hidden Community Builder so that Member Lists can only be viewed by Registered Members.

Members are using the 'hidden' email feature to send a message to an individual member.

The challenge is this: Is there a way to allow members to send one message to a group (i.e. say 5 or 6 members in their league) We thought we were getting close when we discovered "Connections" which allows each member to keep a list of their favorite group of contacts.

What would be cool is if a member could then tick or select a group of members to send one message to.

Is there such a plugin?

Hello,

are you looking for a paid help or post for a suggestion.

I do not hear for such type of plugin. but I can build this kind of plugin and that will be paid service. If you need paid service then I may help you.

thanks

15 years 1 month ago #91549 by easykey
Replied by easykey on topic Re:Group Communication
As you say there does not seem to be a component that does this. I would be interested in a quotation to solve this issue.

15 years 1 month ago #91553 by mahmudbd2007
Replied by mahmudbd2007 on topic Re:Group Communication
easykey wrote:

As you say there does not seem to be a component that does this. I would be interested in a quotation to solve this issue.

hello,

thanks for your quick response. May I visit your site? What I guess for your site, you need a extra section at connection section where people can add there selected people at different group category like business, gossip, school etc etc and when the use like to send a mail to a define group then the user will able to mark/unmark the people from that group and after that the message send at selected people.

If you already have group section created then I will take 4-6 days for rest of the work otherwise I will need 10 days or less. It will cost $150 for this plug-in.

If you have any further question then please post here or PM me.

Thanks

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds