CB for different groups

15 years 2 weeks ago #91633 by Phantom.Knight
CB for different groups was created by Phantom.Knight
Hi, I am trying to build an aupair family community web site. I tried to use the CB but it fails where I need to create a different registartion page for each group. Group one is families group two is aupairs. Each group has to have a different registration form/page. I can only create one using CB. Am i right? Also when I display aupairs or families I need to be able to filter them by location, start date etc.

Do you know any addons to achive this?

Many thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 1 week ago #91782 by mahmudbd2007
Replied by mahmudbd2007 on topic Re:CB for different groups
Phantom.Knight wrote:

Hi, I am trying to build an aupair family community web site. I tried to use the CB but it fails where I need to create a different registartion page for each group. Group one is families group two is aupairs. Each group has to have a different registration form/page. I can only create one using CB. Am i right? Also when I display aupairs or families I need to be able to filter them by location, start date etc.

Many thanks

Hello,

It is possible to develop by following way,

When user will click at user registration then it will give a option with drop down, like 1) family 2) aupairs etc etc when the user will select at family then it will redirect at family register page and when select at aupairs then it will redirect at aupairs registration page.

Thanks

14 years 11 months ago #93456 by tregi
Replied by tregi on topic Re:CB for different groups
mahmudbd2007 wrote:

Phantom.Knight wrote:

Many thanks

Hello,

It is possible to develop by following way,

When user will click at user registration then it will give a option with drop down, like 1) family 2) aupairs etc etc when the user will select at family then it will redirect at family register page and when select at aupairs then it will redirect at aupairs registration page.

Thanks

Hi, i've same Phantom.Knight's need (two different registration forms for two different kind of users group).
I didn't understand your suggestion, anyway.
The question is: is it possible with CB to manage two different registration forms?

14 years 11 months ago #93511 by aciarlo
Replied by aciarlo on topic Re:CB for different groups
I swear I saw a perfect add-on/extention for this and it was noted that it was 'a must' for community builder users...now I can't fin dit...when I do, I'll let you know.

I swear I saw it!!!!!

A. Ciarlo

14 years 11 months ago #93515 by aciarlo

14 years 11 months ago #93517 by aciarlo
Replied by aciarlo on topic Re:CB for different groups
there's a new kid on the block called noixacl - no patching core files, not much documentation, but no problems getting it to work either and no subscription fees to pay either.... unfortunately for BYOS the money i could be spending with them will be happily donated to NOIXACL instead!

NEITHER OF THESE ARE THE ONE I SAW THAT WAS RATED 5 STARS AND AMUST FOR COMMUNITY BUILDER, SOMEONE OUT THERE MUST KNOW - WHERE IT WENT; U NLESS I WAS DREAMING THIS - I SAW THE PERFECT COMPONENT!!!

A. Ciarlo

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.276 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn