helpdesk module

15 years 3 weeks ago #92543 by munty2000
helpdesk module was created by munty2000
does anyone know of a helpdesk module that integrates with CB?

I want to be able to have my members become "technical support" staff for other members, and guests.

any assistance greatly appreciated

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 3 weeks ago #92544 by Rapunzl
Replied by Rapunzl on topic Re:helpdesk module
For guests, there is no integration, unless you want captcha or something. There aren't many that integrate with Joomla, let alone with CB, but you can Google "help desk" "community builder" to see what there is or check in the Joomla extensions directory. I believe all of them that integrate with Joomla are commercial but that may have changed since I last looked.

Jamie (Rapunzl)
Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read all CB Articles | Specially the FAQ | Help us help you
CB links: Subscribe to CB documentation | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/7363/37/
]Our templates[/url] | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/blogcategory/61/74/
]Paid Subscriptions[/url] | Get Hosting | Our Forge
Visit my CB Profile

My personal site Rapunzl's Reality always under reconstruction

14 years 11 months ago #95675 by prilly
Replied by prilly on topic Re:helpdesk module
There is a brand new one, Joomlatag Helpdesk Ticketing System. It's quite good. I didn't like Web Amoeba much at all, but I like this one. It doesn't integrate with CB directly but it does utilize the user list. So if it's on a menu where it's handy, I don't see that it needs any further integration.

You can assign staff to handle tickets if you want. They don't need to login to the Admin area to manage tickets.

The software is free for Basic tickets system: an optional Knowledgebase is a purchase item.

12 years 7 months ago #175946 by leader777
Replied by leader777 on topic Re:helpdesk module
Are there any news on the subject? Is there a help desk module for Joomla that can use CBSubs plans as ticket categories?

Andrey

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds