[SOLVED] Can´t Change in German.

14 years 7 months ago #108449 by Mickman
[SOLVED] Can´t Change in German. was created by Mickman
Hi,

where can I changed this in german: ( in big)

<a href="www.kinderconcept.de/index2.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=pluginclass&user=10671&plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions&cbpaidsubscriptionsmethod=offline&cbpaidsubscriptionsgacctno=2&cbpaidsubscriptionspdtback=2b25602bb317777315cda710d7a31dbe&result=showslip&cbpid=26" target="_blank" onclick="if ( confirm( 'This will lock this transaction for offline payment. Please continue now only if you are preparing the payment now. Are you paying now ?' ) ) window.open('www.kinderconcept.de/index2.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=pluginclass&user=10671&plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions&cbpaidsubscriptionsmethod=offline&cbpaidsubscriptionsgacctno=2&cbpaidsubscriptionspdtback=2b25602bb317777315cda710d7a31dbe&result=showslip&cbpid=26', 'payslip', 'status=no,toolbar=no,scrollbars=yes,titlebar=no,menubar=no,resizable=yes,width=640,height=480,directories=no,location=no'); return false;">Click here to confirm that you are paying off-line and to display the Payment slip to print</a>

I can´t find that.

Thank you for your help.

Michael

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2009/08/26 15:23

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 7 months ago #109098 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Can´t Change in German.
This language string among many others can be found within CBSubs language file located at components/com_comprofiler/plugin/language/cbpaidsubscriptionsenglish/english.php.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 7 months ago #109280 by Mickman
Replied by Mickman on topic Re:Can´t Change in German.
Hi Krielon,

still the same problem. Lock at the screenshot.

I have installed the german language plugin for cbsubs. All ok, but only this text. Only this i can not change.

Where are the problem, please?

Thanks,
Michael

Attachments:

14 years 7 months ago #109281 by Mickman
Replied by Mickman on topic Re:Can´t Change in German.
Sorry, solved.

The german language file was not complete.

Thanks for help,
Michael

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.218 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn