Will it ever arrive?

15 years 3 months ago #85751 by abo
Replied by abo on topic Re:Will it ever arrive?
Well..... Subscription sites that cost money will not start to arrive as a result of CBPay.... They are already there. You can get paid, either manually or using such things like AEC. The difference will be - things will be much easier with CBPay and run smoother (no hacking etc.) - or so we hope!

And no, you will not please everybody. Yet I do hope that controversy over the payment system does not hinder your own success! In fact - if you want to recoup your investment (which is a very valid concern) the peanut per transaction approach will take a loooooong time for you to recoup anything (in addition to raising resistance among your customers).

I trust, you want to be fair in your pricing policy - and so far no figures have been mentioned at all. But again, this is not about the amount of cost, but about the system you propose, i.e. a "service" rather than a "product". A yearly maintanance fee is kind of in between service and product - and I am still hoping for such a solution...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 3 months ago #85895 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Will it ever arrive?
Very good feedbacks indeed. Thank you.

Interestingly enough, no single positive-only feedback like "nice that CB team is ready to share the risk with us on our initial investment".

Thus, we are currently reviewing the pricing model that we have proposed.

We are also running last tests and fixing last usability issues and bugs reported as first priority on the paid subs plugin, so don't expect new proposed pricing model to fast. ;)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

15 years 3 months ago #85897 by MADKing
Replied by MADKing on topic Re:Will it ever arrive?
But when is it going to be released???

15 years 3 months ago #85913 by Diesel9a1
Replied by Diesel9a1 on topic Re:Will it ever arrive?
MADKing wrote:

But when is it going to be released???

My thoughts exactly!

I have yet to propse the system to my client, mainly because I have no idea what JoomlaPolis are going to be charging.

15 years 3 months ago #85921 by MADKing
Replied by MADKing on topic Re:Will it ever arrive?
I do not care much about how much they charge as long they release this damn thing.

15 years 3 months ago #85930 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Will it ever arrive?
All I can tell is that we are working really hard on releasing all of this really as soon as possible in a stable state. Shouldn't go long anymore.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.257 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn