Will it ever arrive?

15 years 1 month ago #90416 by euroman
Replied by euroman on topic Re:Will it ever arrive?
MADKing wrote:

The last what I heard was somewhere around summer 2009. I switched to phpFox. Found someone who could transfer all my members from Jommla to phpFox.
So good luck guys.

Is it exact, man? Where is the information source?

Regards,

David Yang

AnyTeck Technology Online - www.anyteck.com
Slogan - Fulfilling your online targets!
We provides Web 2.0 Site Design & SEO Services to all small business clients.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 1 month ago #90434 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Will it ever arrive?
MADKing wrote:

The last what I heard was somewhere around summer 2009.

I need to chime in: Your information is not true, do not spread fud :angry: . Wherever you got that, please correct. CB Subs release is not far at all, we are talking days.

Wishing you all the best in your new system.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

15 years 1 month ago #90435 by beat
forestlinden wrote:

Looking at the calendar today, I realized that CB Pay is now 2 and 1/2 months behind schedule for it's release date, which was supposed to be mid December of 08, if I remember correctly.

I totally respect the work you are putting into making sure that it is perfectly coded and as bug free as possible.

Can you give us an update on when it is expected to come out? I have several projects in need of this software and I've been waiting and waiting for an announcement about it's release.

When will this great extension arrive? I know it's already in the field in beta form, over at SimpleWeb, so it appears that it's working well enough for them to start taking customers for their turn-key membership site packages (sites that have their membership access controlled by CB Pay.)

Knowing that it is working and is being used on sites already makes it harder to be patient for it :-(

When will it be released?

Thank you greatly for all of your hard work on this extension.

~Forest

We are looking at releasing really soon right now. Paid subs Newsletter will be sent when date is final. :)

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

15 years 1 month ago #90466 by MADKing
Replied by MADKing on topic Re:Will it ever arrive?
I read it somewhere here. Cant remember where it was that it will be released in the summer time. I would love to work with your Plugins in the future so I still give it a try if the releasing date is really not so far away.

15 years 1 month ago #90554 by euroman
Replied by euroman on topic Re:Will it ever arrive?
beat wrote:

MADKing wrote:

I need to chime in: Your information is not true, do not spread fud :angry: . Wherever you got that, please correct. CB Subs release is not far at all, we are talking days.

Hi, Beat. I guess that the release day would be on 1st April 2009.

Post edited by: euroman, at: 2009/03/04 03:11

Regards,

David Yang

AnyTeck Technology Online - www.anyteck.com
Slogan - Fulfilling your online targets!
We provides Web 2.0 Site Design & SEO Services to all small business clients.

15 years 1 month ago #90583 by beat
euroman wrote:

beat wrote:

MADKing wrote:

Hi, Beat. I guess that the release day would be on 1st April 2009.

Post edited by: euroman, at: 2009/03/04 03:11

:laugh:

FYI: I was targeting 29th February 2009...but somehow I am still missing that date :S

Seriously, we are not far and thruth is most probably somewhere in between ;)

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.242 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn