Blank page in Firefox with Ajax Username Checker

15 years 8 months ago #69866 by Rapunzl
Try uninstalling and reinstalling... sometimes that helps, especially if you upgraded from CB 1.0 with it still installed. At worst, you'll have to disable again. :)

Jamie (Rapunzl)
Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read all CB Articles | Specially the FAQ | Help us help you
CB links: Subscribe to CB documentation | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/7363/37/
]Our templates[/url] | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/blogcategory/61/74/
]Paid Subscriptions[/url] | Get Hosting | Our Forge
Visit my CB Profile

My personal site Rapunzl's Reality always under reconstruction

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 8 months ago #69951 by beat
wickhop wrote:

Hi Beat,

I Found the problem!

It was an error with the CB My Videos-plugin.

I have it 'fixed' it by unpublishing the plugin, but there should be a way to have them both working correctly i guess!

With the Myvideo's unpublished the Registration proces works perfect!

I'm not sure what the problem was but if someone is willing to help me out.. the site is'nt announced anywhere so isnt online yet.. so i can still tweak around.

Maybe i could give u a login to the backend so u might have a better knowledge on the problem?

;)

Sorry, but time doesn't allow me to debug 3pd extensions at this stage. Please contact the author. If he is registered 3pd CB dev, he has early access to new releases, otherwise he can PM me to be added. :)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

15 years 4 months ago #82423 by lonestar
I faced the same problem and found this solution here (disable the MyVideo plugin). Actually it is enough to just change the access level from public to registered. This worked fine for me (J1.5.7 + CB 1.2).

15 years 3 months ago #85308 by GoAndPlay
lonestar wrote:

I faced the same problem and found this solution here (disable the MyVideo plugin). Actually it is enough to just change the access level from public to registered. This worked fine for me (J1.5.7 + CB 1.2).

Great! :) Thank for your hint. It works but you cannot allow your registered users to change their user names in the profile.

15 years 2 months ago #86637 by ljubo
lonestar wrote:

This thing really help me. Thanx a lot.
Firefox 3.5 + Joomla 1.5.9 + CB 1.2 (4)
Now ajax checker works very well.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.203 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn