#6: Forgotten / Lost Password / Username

15 years 8 months ago #69295 by powderburned
#6: Forgotten / Lost Password / Username was created by powderburned
When you try to recover a lost or forgotten username or password with RC2, you can fill out the form but you can't click on the send confirmation email button at the bottom of the list. You can see the button, but can't click it.

Config:
Joomla 1.0.15
CB 1.2 RC2

Post edited by: beat, at: 2008/07/30 22:29

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 8 months ago #69296 by powderburned
Replied by powderburned on topic Re:Forgotten / Lost Password / Username
Correction... if you click on the password checkbox first and then the username field then you can't click on the submit button. Also, I didn't receive the confirmation email after I did successfully submit the form.

15 years 8 months ago #69337 by Rapunzl
Replied by Rapunzl on topic Re:Forgotten / Lost Password / Username
:pinch: You're right. conirmed

Jamie (Rapunzl)
Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read all CB Articles | Specially the FAQ | Help us help you
CB links: Subscribe to CB documentation | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/7363/37/
]Our templates[/url] | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/blogcategory/61/74/
]Paid Subscriptions[/url] | Get Hosting | Our Forge
Visit my CB Profile

My personal site Rapunzl's Reality always under reconstruction

15 years 6 months ago #76059 by beat
Thanks for reporting. :)

This issue has been addressed and fixed in Community Builder 1.2 RC 3, like all other known issues, and is available now for a last short rounds of live site testings, before CB 1.2 Stable release. :)

================= ISSUE FIXED ====================

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.203 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn