[SOLVED] imported w CBJUICE but cannot edit users

15 years 6 months ago #78392 by kai920
I thought I had successfully imported a table of users using CBJUICE via CSV. However, I am unable to edit them in the CB backend.

This is a sample error message when I try to edit a user:

moscomprofiler:: storeNew failed: Duplicate entry '146' for key 2 SQL=INSERT INTO `jos_comprofiler` (
`id`,`user_id` ...<bunch of fields>
VALUES ( '146','146','<bunch of values> )

1. When I looked at the table jos_comprofiler, should `id` and `user_id` be the same? The users I imported using CBJUICE have values differing by 4. Example: the first user I imported has id of 66, but user_id value of 70. Is this causing problems?

2. Relating to above, I noticed the INSERT statement is trying to insert 146 as both id and user_id.

PS. I just tried to edit another user and got this msg:

moscomprofiler:: store failed: Duplicate entry '130' for key 2 SQL=UPDATE `jos_comprofiler` SET `user_id`=130,`
' WHERE id='130'

Looks like it expects id and user_id to be the same. So is my problem CBJUICE importing users with differing values for id and user_id? If so how would I go about rectifying the import process?

Post edited by: kai920, at: 2008/10/29 05:33

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 6 months ago #78469 by kai920
Solved. Did a test on one user by changing user_id and id to be the same - no problems saving that user in CB backend.

So I deleted the users I had imported, synced the CB/Joomla user database (Tools tab) and reimported. Now all users have the same user_id and id B)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn