Register redirect page

15 years 4 months ago #80369 by timomer
Register redirect page was created by timomer
Hello All,

I need to change the target page a user is taken to after registration, can anyone help me where i can find the code to change this?

I need the user taken to a plain HTML page with a little text.

thank you for your help!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 3 months ago #85521 by timomer
Replied by timomer on topic Re:Register redirect page
can anyone help me please? :dry:

15 years 3 months ago #85523 by nant

15 years 3 months ago #85542 by timomer
hi nant, thank you very much for getting back to me.

Yes there is a "Login Redirection URL", but what i need is a "Registration Redirection URL".

is that possible? im happy to hack the config files, just need to know where to look :)

15 years 3 months ago #85571 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Register redirect page
There is no such redirects in CB, to avoid loading another page, it's directly the posted form which displays the result:

- The code for the display is in function registers() in comprofiler.php . The text can change depending on workfolows.

- The recommended way to change that text to what you want is to use the CB language plugins to redefine the string (any html is supported there).

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

15 years 3 months ago #85788 by timomer
hello beat, many thanks for that.

I can see the following line under registers...
"registerForm( $option, isset( $ueConfig ) ? $ueConfig : '0' );"

do you mind directing me to what needs to be changed to direct the user to a different web page in that line?

I agree that to change the text i should look at the language plugin, but, i need to direct the user to a blank page with very little text, the reason for this is due to the register page being displayed in an iframe on the front of the site.

hope that makes sense?

many thanks,
tim

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.222 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn