#58 Joomla1.5+SEF : Articles url in articles tab

15 years 6 months ago #76247 by countrymen
Hi all,

I'm having the trouble where I get 404 errors when I try to access an article link within my article tab. The link was, for some reason, pointing as far as the section, but not category, and therefore, the connection couldn't be made. I found a post that said that the SEF function had to be turned off. It worked, but this is an unfortunate fix.:(

www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,/func,view/catid,42/id,62234/#62234

The next problem I discovered was that articles created in the front-end would display in the articles tab, but wouldn't display if the article was created in the back-end. I found a post that indicated that the time stamp had to be removed for this to be done. Strange, but it worked.:huh:

www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,/func,view/catid,40/id,58746/#58746

Anyway, these posts I found were from earlier in the year and I didn't see more recent ones. Have there been any fixes that anyone knows of that addresses these issues? I would LOVE to be able to turn SEF back on!!!

Any information is greatly appreciated.:)

EDIT: changed subject to reflect error conditions + #

Post edited by: beat, at: 2008/10/05 02:50

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 6 months ago #76308 by beat
I presume that you are in Joomla 1.5 ? ;)

Can anyone please confirm or help in here ? :)

Edit: added number to subject

Post edited by: beat, at: 2008/10/04 16:35

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

15 years 6 months ago #76318 by countrymen
Hi,

Yes, I'm using version 1.5. If more information would be helpful, please let me know what I can provide.

Thanks to anyone with information on this!:)

15 years 6 months ago #76343 by Rapunzl
Confirmed, except that I'm getting 500 error - Layout "blog" not found.

Jamie (Rapunzl)
Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read all CB Articles | Specially the FAQ | Help us help you
CB links: Subscribe to CB documentation | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/7363/37/
]Our templates[/url] | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/blogcategory/61/74/
]Paid Subscriptions[/url] | Get Hosting | Our Forge
Visit my CB Profile

My personal site Rapunzl's Reality always under reconstruction

15 years 6 months ago #76360 by beat
thanks, moving post to identified issues

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

15 years 5 months ago #80301 by beat
Fixed for next release.

Fixed author plugin file (php file zipped, unzip first) attached for CB 1.2 RC 3.

Attachment cb-a83f5d3e66463250ac78100b5c7a9fb9.zip not found

Attachments:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn