CB Facebook Connect and CB Twitter Connect plugins

14 years 1 month ago #127534 by RcR
Hi,

i'm using a yootheme template. And enabling the FBC plugin has just ripped apart the whoel lay-out is there anyway to fix this? It only happens when a user logs in. url= dutchnoobz.nl

Post edited by: RcR, at: 2010/03/22 02:30

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 1 month ago #127626 by krileon
RcR wrote:

Hi,

i'm using a yootheme template. And enabling the FBC plugin has just ripped apart the whoel lay-out is there anyway to fix this? It only happens when a user logs in. url= dutchnoobz.nl

Post edited by: RcR, at: 2010/03/22 02:30

Known issue, it's actually a bug within the login module when you've set the login module to use Horizontal mode. Please apply the following fix.

IN: modules/mod_cblogin/mod_cblogin.php
ON: Line 462
[code:1]
$divHtml = ( $horizontal ? '<span class="mod_logout_plugin'.$class_sfx.'">' : '<div class="mod_logout_plugin'.$class_sfx.'">' );
echo $divHtml . implode( '</div>' . $divHtml, $pluginsResults ) . '</div>';
[/code:1]
TO:
[code:1]
$divHtml = ( $horizontal ? '<span class="mod_logout_plugin'.$class_sfx.'">' : '<div class="mod_logout_plugin'.$class_sfx.'">' );
$divHtmlEnd = ( $horizontal ? '</span>' : '</div>' );
echo $divHtml . implode( $divHtmlEnd . $divHtml, $pluginsResults ) . $divHtmlEnd;
[/code:1]

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/03/22 16:16

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 1 month ago #127649 by RcR
Thanks for you quick reply, It fixed it alright:cheer:

Now i seem to have a problem when i click on the (facebook) link button. After clicking it sened me to a blank page??

14 years 1 month ago #127700 by krileon
Please enable debug mode and maximum error reporting in Joomla global configuration, attempt to connect, then review your server error log to see what the issue is. Generally a blank page means lack of memory. Please ensure you've set at the very least 42M in your PHP.ini. Blank pages are covered withing our FAQ (see signature or link on top menu).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 1 month ago #127718 by RcR
My bad, i didn't explain it correct. The webpage gets loaded. Ant it shows the template and stuff. But the place where there the content normally is is empty. Also the other modules don't get loaded. I can't see anything in debug mode.

Post edited by: RcR, at: 2010/03/22 22:19
Attachments:

14 years 1 month ago #127929 by circsoc
When are you going to address the violation of Facebook's Terms of service when using your component?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.242 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn