CB Facebook Connect and CB Twitter Connect plugins

14 years 1 month ago #127934 by richpeers
The thing that would be really useful is of course this functionality for Linkedin. Is this planned?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 1 month ago #127938 by krileon
RcR wrote:

My bad, i didn't explain it correct. The webpage gets loaded. Ant it shows the template and stuff. But the place where there the content normally is is empty. Also the other modules don't get loaded. I can't see anything in debug mode.

Have added additional redirects with error messages to ensure landing on the pluginclass page doesn't happen. Will be available for next release.

richpeers wrote:

The thing that would be really useful is of course this functionality for Linkedin. Is this planned?

Yes, we've discussed the potential integration of Linkedin and Google Friend Connect.

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/03/24 20:03

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 1 month ago #127998 by godweb
It 's really strange: if I click on SIGN IN will open a pop up with my Facebook page inside.

If I log-in normally and click on LINK will open the regular pop up, then if I click on FACEBOOK CONNECT pop up closes and the page refreshes but nothing happens:huh:

14 years 1 month ago #128061 by krileon
godweb wrote:

It 's really strange: if I click on SIGN IN will open a pop up with my Facebook page inside.

If I log-in normally and click on LINK will open the regular pop up, then if I click on FACEBOOK CONNECT pop up closes and the page refreshes but nothing happens:huh:

Please follow the configuration steps within the documentation, this would indicated your facebook applications configuration is incorrect.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 1 month ago #128118 by TecHKnowuk
Maybe I am slow here and if so forgive me. Does this mean that anybody at all that has either (or both) a facebook or Twitter account can log into a website with these features attached?

If so, I envisage problems. Like many other people, I have a fully working thriving joomla website focused at specific community. I don't want just anybody who has a facebook/twitter account to stroll across and login.

Does this extension affectively bypass the registration login procedure?

Suppress my fears hear and tell me how you can manage this.

14 years 1 month ago #128124 by kave
I'm currently a CB doc subscriber, in the CB readme I read that I'm entitled to access the CB Facebook plugin, which has recently been released. However I have been looking for it in the download area without any results. Anyone who know where I can find it, and please send me a direct download link?

Kave

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.240 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn