CB Facebook Connect and CB Twitter Connect plugins

14 years 1 month ago #127110 by loila
waw , this is very good plugin .
One of my site i want to people able to connect via only facebook connect. the facebook sign in plugin is under username , password , login fields.
how can i use a fecebook connect image in my frontpage article , what should be the link?

i will disable cblogin for public if i have an image and link i can solve my problem.

if it is possible could you tell me where can i get a bigger facebook connect image?

thanks ;)

Post edited by: loila, at: 2010/03/17 16:27

www.vidogg.com

Dedicated

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 1 month ago #127113 by krileon
You could hide the login form using CSS, but facebook connected users can login via CB if they like; so wouldn't remove that. Best approach would be to not allow new registrations thus users must register via facebook.

Adding a button in an article is no easy feat, there are many checks in place to ensure the button is displayed at the appropriate time.However, if you wish to ignore those necessities you can add the following as long as the login module is present when the page is displayed or the JS will not fire.

[code:1]
<input class="facebookconnect_button cbfbc_link" type="button" title="TITLE" value="VALUE" />
[/code:1]

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/03/17 16:47

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 1 month ago #127116 by PCAnalyzer
I'm trying it, good job again!
Where can i translate messages string in italian?
Thank you.

14 years 1 month ago #127137 by krileon
PCAnalyzer wrote:

I'm trying it, good job again!
Where can i translate messages string in italian?
Thank you.

In CB 1.2.2 cbteamplugins_language.php strings have been added for facebook and twitter integrations. ;)

components/com_comprofiler/plugin\language/default_language/

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 1 month ago #127150 by rctelles
It was pretty painful for me:P :whistle:

14 years 1 month ago #127186 by mediaguru
Perhaps I'm not configured correctly or I'm brain dead, but what does it mean when you click the facebook icon in the CB login module (link or login) and nothing happens?

CB/Joomla golf site: www.thegolfspace.com
Geek/joomla site: www.tkserver.com

Check out my Joomla/CB projects:

* LIKE thumbs up system for "liking" content items
* Karma - CB user rating system
* Golf Score Tracker
* Jitter - status update system. "What's on your mind?"
* CB Author Plug - Shows CB author link and avatar in content items. J1.5 compatible and very customizable!

Found on my web site or in the Joomlapolis Directory !

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.259 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn