Can't Access Search or Profile after Upgrade

15 years 4 months ago #81932 by tarzan
Hi.

Upgraded (expert mode) from RC2 to RC4 (Joomla 1.5.8).

Used Tools to check database, and now after logging in a user can't access their profile or search users.

Instead the following errors show:

Warning: array_keys() [function.array-keys]: The first argument should be an array in /home/public_html/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/plugin.class.php on line 407

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/public_html/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/plugin.class.php on line 407

Help!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 4 months ago #81949 by tarzan
Has anyone dealt with this or had this error? I've been pulling my hair out trying to figure this out.

15 years 4 months ago #81967 by tarzan
Solved!

Looks like I just needed to publish the default template (only had Luna published before)and presto!

15 years 4 months ago #81973 by beat
thanks for sharing the solution :)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

15 years 4 months ago #82286 by thongsandals
Replied by thongsandals on topic Re:Can't Access Search or Profile after Upgrade
HI,
i have the same problem and i don't understand your solution. Could you please tell me a little bit more how you did it?

This is the error message: Also i have another problem that may button are not published with text, only with the coding as picture shows. This happend also in by backend of CB. Inside of the configuration pages i can see a lot of _UE_xxxxx instead of the description.
What went wrong?

If somebody could help, i would appreciate a lot.
Thanks

15 years 4 months ago #82287 by thongsandals
Replied by thongsandals on topic Re:Can't Access Search or Profile after Upgrade
heres a screenshot
Attachments:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.231 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn