Activity Plugin! ???

15 years 3 months ago #85988 by grvulture
Replied by grvulture on topic Re:Activity Plugin! ???
v1.10 will introduce CSS styling, so you can integrate the module even better to your site.

It will also implement changes to handle better empty space, and have a more compact display altogether.

Of course, this introduces some new limitations, but if you are reasonable with your choices, the advantages are much more than the limitations!

example: if you publish the module in a narrow position, it would not be wise to have big images like this:

As you can see, the display gets out of the module position.

This looks much better now.

In general if you choose activities which are OK to go to narrow positions, big thumbnails look cool now:

In wider positions, you will not have a problem to show more complex activities:

SUPER ACTIVITY PLUGIN:
www.axxis.gr/super_activity/
The topic has been locked.
15 years 3 months ago #85992 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Activity Plugin! ???
Tip: Include CBs foundation and you can use CBs code: $_CB_framework, $_CB_database, etc.

Making it cross platform and you won't have to develop 2 side by side. ;)

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
15 years 3 months ago #86012 by PatrickJ
Replied by PatrickJ on topic Re:Activity Plugin! ???
Hello,

I see that the Pony Gallery Uploads are supported. Does this parameter also work for the uploads of the Joomgallery? Has anybody tested this. It's the last missing feature for me.

Thank you

Patrick
15 years 3 months ago #86040 by ndee
Replied by ndee on topic Re:Activity Plugin! ???
grvulture wrote:

Of course, this introduces some new limitations, but if you are reasonable with your choices, the advantages are much more than the limitations!

example: if you publish the module in a narrow position, it would not be wise to have big images like this:

As you can see, the display gets out of the module position.

Hi,
is there a reason why you do not set the follwing css-option to the sourrunding container:
[code:1]#yourwrapper {
overflow:hidden;
}[/code:1]

The display will be cut off if max width is reached, but it will at least not harm other module positions or template styling.

###################
SPEED UP HELP, read first: Help us help you
###################
15 years 3 months ago #86114 by grvulture
ndee wrote:

Hi,
is there a reason why you do not set the follwing css-option to the sourrunding container:
[code:1]#yourwrapper {
overflow:hidden;
}[/code:1]

The display will be cut off if max width is reached, but it will at least not harm other module positions or template styling.

I already have done that. I disabled it only for the example. thanks for sharing anyway! :)

SUPER ACTIVITY PLUGIN:
15 years 3 months ago #86115 by grvulture
krileon wrote:

Tip: Include CBs foundation and you can use CBs code: $_CB_framework, $_CB_database, etc.

Making it cross platform and you won't have to develop 2 side by side. ;)

When I'll find time to get a grasp of the CB foundation, why not? Any help on that is welcome

SUPER ACTIVITY PLUGIN:
Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.304 seconds