Activity Plugin! ???

15 years 2 months ago #88803 by KurtSteiner
Replied by KurtSteiner on topic Re:Activity Plugin! ???
ah B)

i got it (from my trash) ;)

i installed the component - and it looks fine in the backend (activities are shown in Backend), but the module is no longer working :( (since i installed the component :S

Yes i also installed the cb update plug and the cb status plug is still installed.

uninstalling the component does not bring back the module functionality ...:dry:

...(some time later)

ok, found out: if i set the component gender value to yes (the left one), then the module is no longer working.

I already use a gender field - and it is cb_anrede but NOT cb_gender, so i think this is the point.

my suggestion is to include a setting for the correct name of the gender field. Like in this case it could be named in the local language meaning.

hope this feedback helps :-)

sunny regards from Germany

BERND (Kurt Steiner)
The topic has been locked.
15 years 2 months ago #88804 by KurtSteiner
one more remark:

SUPER ACTIVITY MODULE SETTINGS
Use Real Name? Yes Yes
Use gender? Yes Yes
Include admin's forums? Yes Yes

I think this should be Yes / NO

BERND (Kurt Steiner)
15 years 2 months ago #88805 by grvulture
Replied by grvulture on topic Re:Activity Plugin! ???
KurtSteiner wrote:

one more remark:

SUPER ACTIVITY MODULE SETTINGS
Use Real Name? Yes Yes
Use gender? Yes Yes
Include admin's forums? Yes Yes

I think this should be Yes / NO

:laugh:
Yes, I think so too!
[edit] it's amazing how the human brain works! you cannot imagine how many times I've seen this page before publishing the component! BUT my brain simply NEVER registered the Yes/Yes display! All I was seeing was radio buttons and functionality!

Your gender suggestion will be taken into consideration!

But, I think the proper way is to use cb_gender in your community builder, since this is the default CB core gender field... maybe CB team can clarify this

Thank you for your feedback!

Post edited by: grvulture, at: 2009/02/15 03:28

SUPER ACTIVITY PLUGIN:
www.axxis.gr/super_activity/
15 years 2 months ago #89165 by grvulture
Replied by grvulture on topic Re:Activity Plugin! ???
KurtSteiner wrote:

I already use a gender field - and it is cb_anrede but NOT cb_gender, so i think this is the point.

my suggestion is to include a setting for the correct name of the gender field. Like in this case it could be named in the local language meaning.

Check your inbox! ;)

v1.19
- added functionality for sites not using the default cb_gender field
- added KUNENA forum
- added JCOMMENTS comments

also, I would like to inform you that since last week, the CB Super PROFILE Activity is released, where you can have activities listed on a CB Profile Tab, and give your users choices on the display!

:)

SUPER ACTIVITY PLUGIN:
www.axxis.gr/super_activity/
15 years 2 months ago #89193 by KurtSteiner
grvulture wrote:

KurtSteiner wrote:

Check your inbox! ;)

v1.19
- added functionality for sites not using the default cb_gender field
- added KUNENA forum
- added JCOMMENTS comments

also, I would like to inform you that since last week, the CB Super PROFILE Activity is released, where you can have activities listed on a CB Profile Tab, and give your users choices on the display!

:)

Hey Buddy YOU are FAST !!!!

found one issue:

can NOT uninstall you CB plugin

CB Avatar Updates cb_gr_avatar_update

mark the plugin within the CB plugin manager result in a blank page ( not totaly blank, its blank under the normal CB tab names)

When i again select the cb plugin page Your plugin is still there :S

btw. i suggest to change the Plugin name and descrition to something which includes "CB (SUPER)ACTIVITY" (because avatar updates is not a name which directly relates to the CB superactivity module / component

After i deleted it by ftp i was able to delete it within the plugin backend.

... and by installing the version 1.19 i got this error message:

SQL Error DB function failed with error number 1060
Duplicate column name 'avatar_update' SQL=ALTER TABLE mg_comprofiler ADD avatar_update INT(11);
SQL =

ALTER TABLE mg_comprofiler ADD avatar_update INT(11);

so i installed verion 1.19 of the component and the module but i CAN NOT install the plug because i always get tho thame error message:

SQL Error DB function failed with error number 1060
Duplicate column name 'avatar_update' SQL=ALTER TABLE mg_comprofiler ADD avatar_update INT(11);
SQL =

ALTER TABLE mg_comprofiler ADD avatar_update INT(11);

any suggestions ?

BERND (Kurt Steiner)
15 years 2 months ago #89223 by Roland
Replied by Roland on topic Re:Activity Plugin! ???
Hello,

I installed the new module today. Now following issues:

1. It need a long time to load the site (only two modules in content with 40 entrys.

2. The link to the profiles don't work anymore. Now the links are in this style: [code:1]/community.html?task=userProfile&user=3054[/code:1]

I updated from 1.16 via ftp to 1.19...

www.simple-quality.de - The Quality-Web-Portal
Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds