PUBLIC (custom filter) member list error #127-128?

15 years 3 months ago #82465 by only1russ
I thought the install went flawless on 12/14/08 (upgrade from RC3 to RC4) However on 12/15/08,
When not logged in I get the following error when trying to view the member list:
Possibly #127 or #128? - but not sure

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/domain/public_html/home/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/templates/default/default.php on line 436

This error is listed 7 times for the "7 non-public members" I assume?
I have 3 types of visibility (used for search criteria)
Public, Members only and Private (Admin only)

System Stats:
PHP : 5.2.5
MySQL : 5.0.67-community
Time : 18:35
Caching : Disabled
GZIP : Disabled
Members : 13
Content : 7
Web Links : 3
Content View Hits : 12

The CB Tools report the following:

All CB plugin "Default language (English)" Database is up to date.
CB plugin "CB IP Log": no database or no database description. <==not red unknown

All CB plugin "Default" Database is up to date.
CB plugin "JAM": no database or no database description. <==not red and working fine

All CB plugin "WinClassic" Database is up to date.
All CB plugin "WebFX" Database is up to date.
All CB plugin "CB Auto Welcome" Database is up to date.
All CB plugin "Private Message System" Database is up to date.
All CB plugin "OSX" Database is up to date.
CB plugin "CB Profile Gallery": no database or no database description. <==not red and working fine

All CB plugin "Luna" Database is up to date.
All CB plugin "Dark" Database is up to date.
CB plugin "CB ProfileBook": no database or no database description. <==not red and working fine

All CB plugin "CB Captcha" Database is up to date.
All CB plugin "CB Core" Database is up to date.
All CB plugin "CB Menu" Database is up to date.
All CB plugin "CB Connections" Database is up to date.
All CB plugin "Content Author" Database is up to date.
All CB plugin "Fireboard Forum" Database is up to date.
All CB plugin "Mamblog Blog" Database is up to date.
All CB plugin "Newsletters" Database is up to date.

Where should I start - er ah continue looking....

Thanks!

Post edited by: only1russ, at: 2009/01/21 19:33

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 3 months ago #82625 by only1russ
This is still not working - I tried the other solutions, it may be related to a field not displayed, but I am using to sort: username

(1)
What is the difference between
username and formatted name?
-username is obvious, but format name seems to be username - but not mentioned in the manual

(2)
What is the difference between ASC and DES (description)? - mentioned in the manual, but not defined as to what it is.

15 years 3 months ago #82638 by beat
A simple search in "search forum" box just above, or in search box above too would have lead you to the solution:

typed in this:

line 436

found that:

www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,/func,view/catid,71/id,81602/#81602

(take a look at that subforum for all known issues also btw)...

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

15 years 3 months ago #82643 by only1russ
I appreciate the reply, but by the header of the message, and the detail in my first message I hoped to show that I did read all messages available, but the error seems to be a bit different.

I publlished, unpublished the columns, and I think it is related to the username, but I did not see a final solution, just that it is identified.

If this is the same problem, please confirm, it looks like it might be however, these questions/answers may clarify what I am missing...

1)
What is the difference between
username and formatted name?

-username is obvious, but format name seems to be username - but not mentioned in the manual.
(I thought this would be first and last, but it came up the same as the username - is this correct?)

(2)
What is the difference between ASC and DES (description)? - mentioned in the manual, but not defined as to what it is.

15 years 3 months ago #82650 by beat
Not really different imho.

Did you try increasing memory ?

Did you try to turn site debug to ON ?

ASC = ascending
DESC = descending

comes from Mysql.org jargon :)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

15 years 3 months ago #82659 by only1russ
Your humble opinion is quite valuable to this novice.
I thought ASC was something the the language sorry for the simplicity and I thing there is a simple answer to my problem I am just as blind.

"username" is just that, and I thought formatname - from CB was the full name, but this shows as the user name. I have formatname disabled - to reduce redundancy on the tabs but changing this back does not appear to have effected anything...

I am using shared hosting, response time is pretty good as well as support within the hour there doesn't appear to be any limitation on the server - I can get that specific info too:
Memory Used 29.6 %

Here is my debug minus session id stuff - not sure if that is identifiable or not but if important I can get it out as well as the actual domain (just trying to keep a kid's site name off the web)

actually I can't find anything in the debug info, but when I try to submit it, I get this message from your site I assume trying to block the contents of hte debug infor - even when code or quotes were used.

This error (HTTP 501 Not Implemented or HTTP 505 Version Not Supported) means that the website you are visiting doesn't currently have the ability to display the webpage, or support the HTTP version used to request the page.

For more information about HTTP errors, see Help.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn