Installation 2.6 CB User List Link

15 years 4 months ago #82898 by Veronika
Installation 2.6 CB User List Link was created by Veronika
Please forgive my simple question. I have installed CB 1.2.RC4 the "long way -unzip on local etc.), but now I don't understand how to add a new user menu item named CB User List as a URL pointing to etc..
Am I suppose to do it via joomla Menu Manager?? I don't see the same screen as shown in the installation guide.
Thank you.:blush:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 4 months ago #82899 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Installation 2.6 CB User List Link
Veronika wrote:

Please forgive my simple question. I have installed CB 1.2.RC4 the "long way -unzip on local etc.), but now I don't understand how to add a new user menu item named CB User List as a URL pointing to etc..
Am I suppose to do it via joomla Menu Manager?? I don't see the same screen as shown in the installation guide.
Thank you.:blush:

You need to add a new menu link using the link provided in the list via backend upon saving the list.

J1.0 -> Link - URL
J1.5 -> External Link

Simply paste the link in, give it a title, save. It'll then appear on your menu for users to click to.

If you need further instructions or better detailed instructions I suggest subscribing for the documentation.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

15 years 4 months ago #82926 by Veronika
Replied by Veronika on topic Re:Installation 2.6 CB User List Link
I did set-up an external link; access level registered, but I do not see anything added to my menu (for registered users)while logged in. Is this strictly to facilitate users to see who else is registered??
I have same difficulties following instructions for 2.7 - adding CB Profile.
No trouble with following instructions for 2.8 or 2.9. - that works fine.

I know my senior moments are showing....
Thank you in advance

15 years 4 months ago #82929 by jholderness
Replied by jholderness on topic Re:Installation 2.6 CB User List Link
You need to subscribe to the documentation for the latest instructions. The list you are using was for Version 1.1 and will probably only confuse you. The amount of money is small and the developers deserve it and more.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn