Installation Error

15 years 2 months ago #86965 by gchancy
Replied by gchancy on topic Re:Installation Error
I agree. It is begging for disaster, the problem is - what to do? In the case of the site I'm working on, it is a Christian broadcast network. We have multiple types of contributors, all with different access needs. The core Joomla permission set is just not robust enough.

I am patiently waiting for the CB solution for membership, which I understand has an advanced permission set. Then I can kick JACLPlus to the curb.

Oh well. Nice dream. I hope it becomes reality soon.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 10 months ago #99314 by ranbou
Replied by ranbou on topic Re:Installation Error
I just installed CB 1.2 into my test Joomla! 1.5.8 site using the single installation step. It seemed to finish step 1, it briefly showed the step 1 completion message and then redirected to the Joomla! administration control panel with the '_UE_NOT_AUTHORIZED' error at the top of the page.

It seems like the same issue reported above. Any help resolving this issue would be greatly appreciated.

14 years 10 months ago #99315 by ranbou
Replied by ranbou on topic Re:Installation Error
I just posted a message and it hasn't appeared. I was going to update it but I will post an additional message instead.

I read the post in this thread about including information about "hacks". I am not sure if I have any "hacks" installed, as I don't have the JACL which was mentioned, but I do have JFusion installed to bridge my Joomla! and SMF forum users to provide single sign-on and synchronization between the two user bases. Since it was a component which interacts with Joomla! users, I thought I would mention it.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds