#127 Invalid argument foreach default.php line 436

15 years 3 months ago #81602 by wolfcreek
Using rc4 and Joomla 1.5.7 I get the following error:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /xxxx/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/templates/default/default.php on line 436

It refers to the following code:

[code:1]foreach ( $cellFields as $fieldView ) [/code:1]

Any ideas? Is this DB related? I have checked and all lists seem to be appropriate. They were fine before upgrading from RC3 to RC4.

Thanks,

Wolf

EDIT: changed subject

Post edited by: beat, at: 2008/12/09 00:23

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 3 months ago #81641 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:List issue: Error
Could not duplicate on fresh 1.5.x.

Do you have any filters set and did you run the CB tools to ensure there's no errors with any of your fields?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

15 years 3 months ago #81651 by thepcman
Replied by thepcman on topic Re:List issue: Error
I am having the same issue and I have tried all the options in the tools menu but still get the error message mentioned here. I had to revert to RC3

I hope there is a fix for this so I can upgrade again.

Thank You

15 years 3 months ago #81656 by wolfcreek
Replied by wolfcreek on topic Re:List issue: Error
Yes, I tried the plugin checker, and wasn't able to correct the issues. I'm also not able to display list headers across the top.

I may be forced to revert to RC3, too. This was never a problem with this setup in RC3...I received no errors during installation, and other than Joomla, all aspects are up to date.

Sure could use this being addressed somehow.

Wolf.

15 years 3 months ago #81660 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:List issue: Error
Do all your enabled users-list column contain values ?

We could reproduce that in such a case.

So workaround on that one is easy: unpublish empty columns in backend users-lists :)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

15 years 3 months ago #81663 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re: #127 List issue: Error
Waiting for your reply confirmation before moving to identified issues forum :)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.297 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn