Problem: Request Connection window to far left

15 years 2 weeks ago #93945 by bjorn190
Hi! :)

I'm having a problem getting the request connection functionality to work, and I could use some help.

the problem
When a user wants to request a connection, the request connection window pops up. BUT because my request connection menu is on the far left of the site, important parts of the request window end up so far to the left so that they are off-screen.

Question
Is there a was for me to change the files so that the window pops up more to the right, without changing the position of the menu text? I think it has something to do with the positioning, and if i knew which file and where the code positioning the window can be found, that would help.

Additional info
This is the code from the window Im talking about:

[code:1]<div style="position: absolute; z-index: 95; display: none;" id="cluetip-waitimage"></div><div style="z-index: 96; display: none; position: absolute;" id="cluetip"><div style="position: relative; z-index: 97;" id="cluetip-outer"><h3 id="cluetip-title"></h3><div id="cluetip-inner"></div></div><div id="cluetip-extra"></div><div style="z-index: 97;" id="cluetip-arrows" class="cluetip-arrows"></div></div><div style="position: absolute; visibility: visible; left: -45px; top: 430px; z-index: 32000; background-image: none;" id="overDiv"><table class="cb-tips-bg" width="350" border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td><table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="cb-tips-capfont">Connect to Jonatan Rogby Lindberg</td><td class="cb-tips-closefont"><a href="javascript:return cClick();" title="Close" onclick="return cClick();">CLOSE</a></td></tr></tbody></table><table class="cb-tips-fg" width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="cb-tips-font" valign="top">Personalize your invitation to connect by adding a message that will be included with your connection.<br><form action="openentrepreneurship.com/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&Itemid=53&act=connections&connectionid=78&lang=en&task=addConnection" method="post" id="connOverForm" name="connOverForm">Message:

</div>[/code:1]
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 2 weeks ago #93948 by krileon
[code:1]
."', CENTER,CLOSECLICK,CLOSETEXT,'"._UE_CLOSE_OVERLIB."',WIDTH,350, ANCHOR,'cbAddConn',ANCHORALIGN,'LR','UR');";
[/code:1]

To:

[code:1]
."', CENTER,CLOSECLICK,CLOSETEXT,'"._UE_CLOSE_OVERLIB."',WIDTH,350, ANCHOR,'cbAddConn',CENTERPOPUP,'LR','UR');";
[/code:1]

In: cb.menu.php

On: 1046

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

15 years 2 weeks ago #94009 by bjorn190
Thanks! :) it worked great!

14 years 3 months ago #120600 by nant

14 years 3 months ago #120602 by beat
fixed for upcoming CB 1.2.2.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.246 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn