Direct Access to this location is not allowed.

14 years 4 months ago #117848 by greenkoi
I'm getting the 'direct access to this location is not allowed' when I install this.

I'm running :
joomla 1.5.15
cb 1.2
php 5.211

Doc subscribers currentlyhave access to updated versions of CB Team plugins that are Joomla 1.5 native.

Does this mean that I must subscribe to get the version that works with the above combination of joomla / cb?

If not - is it a permissions issue with the directories? If so, can you tell me what directories need to have what permissions?

I've searched through the forums and have seen somewhat vague statements suggesting users check the permissions, without much detail as to what needs to be set.

Thanks in advance,

mm

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 4 months ago #117849 by greenkoi
As an update, and for clarification, I'm receiving the error when installing the Nants Profile gallery:

1.0RC2++plug_cbprofilegallery(F).zip

Is there are later version available with the subscription which will work without enabling legacy mode?

If not, can you share with us any disadvantages of enabling legacy?

Thanks,

mm

14 years 4 months ago #117850 by Rapunzl
The version you have was made for CB 1.0/1.1 and Joomla 1.0. You'll need to subscribe if you want the version compatible with CB 1.2.1 and Joomla 1.5. Your subscription gives you CB and its plugins before they are publicly released, some plugins that are for subscribers only as a thank you for supporting development, and great documentation that Nick spent countless hours on to help you realize all the features in CB you may be missing.
:)

Jamie (Rapunzl)
Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read all CB Articles | Specially the FAQ | Help us help you
CB links: Subscribe to CB documentation | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/7363/37/
]Our templates[/url] | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/blogcategory/61/74/
]Paid Subscriptions[/url] | Get Hosting | Our Forge
Visit my CB Profile

My personal site Rapunzl's Reality always under reconstruction

14 years 2 months ago #121060 by oligraphics
Replied by oligraphics on topic Re:Direct Access to this location is not allowed.
Rapunzl wrote:

The version you have was made for CB 1.0/1.1 and Joomla 1.0. You'll need to subscribe if you want the version compatible with CB 1.2.1 and Joomla 1.5.

Hi,
is plug_cbprofilebook_1_0 only for J! 1.0/1.1 as well? And when i will pay will i get working version of PROFILEBOOK for J! 1.5 & CB1.2.1? Thank you...

14 years 2 months ago #122895 by wazowski
Where we can download the real native version wich you say is for suscriber? I just suscribe to access this version. And then I realize the only version I can download is the one I can download without suscribtion... Wich is not native at all...

J'aime

14 years 2 months ago #122902 by nant
wazowski wrote:

Where we can download the real native version wich you say is for suscriber? I just suscribe to access this version. And then I realize the only version I can download is the one I can download without suscribtion... Wich is not native at all...

Thank you for supporting the project by subscribing to the documentation.

As a CB Documentation subscriber, you received an email welcoming you and thanking you. This email (I guess you must have missed it or not read it) contained useful information about your "thank you" downloads.

It informed you that as a CB Doc subscriber you now have an extra Tab in your profile called Doc-Subs.

Take a look at this tab and you should be ok.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.244 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn