Locking the username

18 years 4 months ago #1260 by Papillon
Replied by Papillon on topic Re:Locking the username
I looked for the place where i can set the "readonly" but I don't find it.
All changes at comprofiler.hml.php at this place have no effects:

[code:1]SWITCH($ueConfig) {
case 2:
$firstFieldName="firstname";
?>
<tr>
<td class="titleCell">TEST:</td>
<td class="fieldCell"><input class="inputbox" type="text" size="40" mosReq="1" mosLabel="<?php
echo _UE_YOUR_FNAME; ?>" name="firstname" value="<?php if (isset($rowExtras->firstname)) echo $rowExtras->firstname;?>" /><?php
echo getFieldIcons(1,true,($ueConfig!=3)); ?></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="titleCell"><?php echo _UE_YOUR_LNAME; ?>:</td>
<td class="fieldCell"><input class="inputbox" type="text" size="40" mosReq="1" mosLabel="<?php
echo _UE_YOUR_LNAME; ?>" name="lastname" value="<?php if (isset($rowExtras->lastname)) echo $rowExtras->lastname;?>" /><?php
echo getFieldIcons(1,true,($ueConfig!=3)); ?></td>
</tr>[/code:1]

Anybody with an idea for me?

Thanks Papi

Please Log in to join the conversation.

18 years 4 months ago #1469 by geeffland
Replied by geeffland on topic Re:Locking the username
Is there any plan to make the User Read Only affect only the frontend user side. When I last tried to turn this on the admin in the backend could not change it either... I noticed this when I tried to add a new user from the backend (via admin and bypassing the typical approval routes)... Since I had the username set to readonly I could not enter a name for my new account. My suggestion would be to allow the backend or admins to modify the username regardless of the User Readonly status.

CB3PD Developer - CB Connector (formerly phpBB Connector) plugin

18 years 4 months ago #1582 by edenapple
Replied by edenapple on topic Re:Locking the username
I brought up the issue with not being able to lock frontend email addresses on profiles in another thread...Nant kindly replied and is going to take a look:

www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,38/func,view/id,1022/catid,20/

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.272 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn