My community browser problems

14 years 10 months ago #101717 by nopembe
My community browser problems was created by nopembe
Hi,
I bought and installed the template some 3 weeks ago. I have been toiling with it but hsve not changed anything significantly in the layout. I use a mac so all my toiling is done using a mac and safari browser. It appears fine in safari but not in IE 6.0 which i used to check. I have also seen it display weirdly in other browsers. Any fix to this?
Check these links
My website: kenyaauctions.com/joomla

Also check: templates.joomlapolis.com/demo/mycommunity/j10/

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 10 months ago #101824 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:My community browser problems
MyCommunity has been fully tested and debugged for IE7, IE8, FF, Safari, Google Chrome, and Opera.

It has also been tested for IE6, but are limited to certain fixes due to the browsers outdated nature.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn