Captcha position lost password screen

14 years 7 months ago #106436 by nextstep
Captcha position lost password screen was created by nextstep
The CB MyCommunity template has been well received by members with minimal adjustment.

However, their appears to be an issue with CAPTCHA on the lost password screen -- albeit minor.

( I think it may be a bug in the template?)

On the registration screen (which we don't use as all members are manually registered) the captcha image lines up under the field recquired to be filled in.

On the send password and loste username screens it lines up along the left side under Email Address and above Security Code. See it here:
anhregister.org.au/component/comprofiler/lostpassword

I would like it above the field as per registration screen (under the field to be filled in.

How do I adjust this please?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 7 months ago #106462 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Captcha position lost password screen
I believe this is how its always been displayed. Registration form is a table and allows easier alignment. Lost password page is DIVs and not so easily aligned. You might be able to play with CSS a bit to get it aligned as you see fit.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 7 months ago #106514 by nextstep
Replied by nextstep on topic Re:Captcha position lost password screen
Thanks for the reply..

I had a look at the css and wouldn't know where to start.

(location in the css and coding would be appreciated -- maybe the programmer could fix this up?)

As I said it's only a minor bug, but to my users it looks 'sloppy' and for some confuing, (many of my users have problems logging in) -- a shame that it wasn't done properly to start with, especially in a paid template.

Post edited by: nextstep, at: 2009/07/30 02:59

14 years 7 months ago #106563 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Captcha position lost password screen
It is done properly, this is how its always been done. Again, lost password is DIVs not a table.

Example to fix:
#cb_lost_username_passwd_content .cb_form_line .cb_field img {
mergin-left:238px;
}

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.239 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn