cb content problem

14 years 7 months ago #106903 by craigsi
cb content problem was created by craigsi
Hello,

Just purchased the doc pack and the community template for Joomla. Everything is going in fine, but I am seeing some strange behaviour on the cb content module.

It lists the headings, Community, View, and Edit, but the choices are blank unless you hover the mouse where they should be. Check the picture below.

http://www.imagebam.com/image/9560a444165964

If the embedded image does not work, here is a link

www.imagebam.com/image/9560a444165964

Any thoughts?

Thanks
Craig
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 7 months ago #106967 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:cb content problem
Edit the tab Menu and change its Position: to Not displayed on profile 1.

Edit the plugin CB Menu then change Menu display type: to Menu List ul-li-spans and Status display type: to Menu List table 2 columns.

Please report back if solved or not.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn