[SOLVED] IE7 no mootools

14 years 6 months ago #113451 by qrQq97y3P2yS
[SOLVED] IE7 no mootools was created by qrQq97y3P2yS
My community 1.1 has completely broken my website for IE7. No mootools available to IE7 ...please help.

Post edited by: qrQq97y3P2yS, at: 2009/10/08 14:23

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2009/10/08 20:40

Trip-G Software
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 6 months ago #113464 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:IE7 no mootools
Doesn't seam template related. The errors are coming from Mootools itself and not the template. Does your site work in any other browsers? What happens when you use default Joomla template?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 6 months ago #113477 by qrQq97y3P2yS
Replied by qrQq97y3P2yS on topic Re:IE7 no mootools
My Error this broke after upgrading from CB 1.2 to CB 1.2.1 yesterday. I just missed it in testing. Yes it worked in FF and Safari. Restored from backup prior to updgrade of CB and it is working again. This appears to be an issue between my own cb plugin and cb 1.2.1. Maybe you could move this to CB 1.2.1 forum and give me some advice as to why my mootools script quick working after 1.2.1 upgrade?

Thank you,

Trip

Trip-G Software

14 years 6 months ago #113511 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:IE7 no mootools
Please create a new thread with the steps completed and information requested in help us help you within my signature in the CB 1.2.1 boards.

Ensure you've done a proper upgrade, review readme.txt. CB does not affect mootools, CB uses jQuery.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn