Joomla template or CB template

14 years 1 week ago #129872 by robinfriday
Joomla template or CB template was created by robinfriday
Hello,

This may be a silly question but is the MyCommunity template just for the CB component?

I like the look of the MyCommunity template and wish to purchase it, but I'm confused by all the references to it being a Joomla template. Will it interfere with my joomla template? I only want it for the profile/community part of my site.

Thanks

Robin Friday

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 1 week ago #129883 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Joomla template or CB template
robinfriday wrote:

Hello,

This may be a silly question but is the MyCommunity template just for the CB component?

I like the look of the MyCommunity template and wish to purchase it, but I'm confused by all the references to it being a Joomla template. Will it interfere with my joomla template? I only want it for the profile/community part of my site.

Thanks

Robin Friday

Both Joomla template and CB template are included in the package.

14 years 1 week ago #129884 by robinfriday
Replied by robinfriday on topic Re:Joomla template or CB template
Thank you very much for your reply. I'm sorry but could I just clarify what that means(I would normally just try and see if it works but it costs 20euros so I ought to check first).

Does that mean I can install just the CB MyCommunity template and it'll work perfectly within the component part of my standard 3 column Joomla template? Are there any disadvantages with not using the MyCommunity Joomla template?

Many thanks

Robin Friday

14 years 1 week ago #129885 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Joomla template or CB template
robinfriday wrote:

Thank you very much for your reply. I'm sorry but could I just clarify what that means(I would normally just try and see if it works but it costs 20euros so I ought to check first).

Does that mean I can install just the CB MyCommunity template and it'll work perfectly within the component part of my standard 3 column Joomla template? Are there any disadvantages with not using the MyCommunity Joomla template?

Many thanks

Robin Friday

Well, the two templates were really designed to work together. I do not know what effects your Joomla template would have on the CB template.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn