Expiration date

11 years 7 months ago #209877 by mwweb
Expiration date was created by mwweb
I need the expiration date to be the same time every year (such as April 30th), no matter when someone subscribes. I don't seem to have that as an option. Does anyone know how to set a date, rather than a time frame?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 7 months ago #209890 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Expiration date

mwweb wrote: I need the expiration date to be the same time every year (such as April 30th), no matter when someone subscribes. I don't seem to have that as an option. Does anyone know how to set a date, rather than a time frame?

You do have that as an option.
You need to specify a physical calendar duration.
Set the validity of your plan to "This calendar year" and set the calendar year start to the month/day you want.

Also described in the CBSubs documentation.

11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #209893 by mwweb
Replied by mwweb on topic Re: Expiration date
So we can make a calendar year end whenever we want? Not necessarily ending in December? I need it to end in April. I'll do another search in the documentation. Thanks

11 years 7 months ago #209905 by nant

mwweb wrote: So we can make a calendar year end whenever we want? Not necessarily ending in December? I need it to end in April. I'll do another search in the documentation. Thanks

Yes.

11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #211716 by lmeyer55
Replied by lmeyer55 on topic Re: Expiration date
I must be missing something....where is "this plan year" set? I can't find where this field is...I looked all over CB set up and my paid subscriptions...BTW, I upgraded to 'Advanced' membership and can't find the CB Subs documentation.

11 years 6 months ago #211729 by nant

lmeyer55 wrote: I must be missing something....where is "this plan year" set? I can't find where this field is...I looked all over CB set up and my paid subscriptions...BTW, I upgraded to 'Advanced' membership and can't find the CB Subs documentation.

CBSUbs is not part of any membership level.
It is a separate purchase.

You cannot download it or use it as an Advanced member.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.218 seconds