Site crashes when CBsubsbot is enabled.

11 years 6 months ago #211349 by envee
so i'm guessing you recommend a clean install of new local environment and Ioncube?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 6 months ago #211351 by nant

nicolasvirtsonis wrote: so i'm guessing you recommend a clean install of new local environment and Ioncube?

I have a local install on a PC with xamp and on a mac with mamp and both work fine.

Try using the loader wizard that ioncube has to verify that ioncube is properly installed on your environment.

11 years 6 months ago #211352 by envee
Thanks Nick, will try and report back!

11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #211354 by nant

nicolasvirtsonis wrote: Thanks Nick, will try and report back!

Great - let me know how things are progressing

--
Αν είσαι Έλληνας και μένεις Αθήνα ίσως μπορούμε να συναντηθούμε για να σε βοηθήσω.

11 years 6 months ago #211356 by envee
I might give Xamp a try instead of Wamp as well then.I'll also try the ioncube test page as well...

--
Σ'ευχαριστώ πολύ για την πρόταση Νίκο αλλά είμαι στην Θεσ/νίκη. Είχαμε γνωριστεί στο πρώτο Joomladay Athens Πέρυσι. Ευχομαι όλα καλά!

11 years 6 months ago #211358 by envee
In another post Kyle suggests:

"If using php.ini to enable, ensure it's within Joomla root and root/administrator." (www.joomlapolis.com/forum/256-cbsubs-support/208974-cbpaidsubsbot-is-crashing-my-website)

I unsuccessfully tried by making copies of the ioncube-enabled php.ini into the root and the administrator folder but i'm not sure if that's what is meant by the statement.

Will keep trying to figure this out and update the post

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.538 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn